Ableton has released Live 7.0.3, a free update for registered users. You can download the update from http://www.ableton.com/latest_versions or by using the ‘Check for updates…’ command from Live’s help menu.
What’s in Ableton Live 7.0.3?
- Updated manuals.
- Two new Lessons: “Compression and Sidechaining” and “Session Drums.”
- Added control surface support for the Akai MPD24. The volumes of tracks 1 to 6 are mapped to the faders. The encoders are mapped to macro controls. The order of the mapping is based on the feedback of this forum poll: http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=82431
- Support for dynamic adjustment of the plug-in buffer size for Audio Units.
- On Mac OS X, Live now supports up to 256 input & output mono channels of the selected audio device.
- It is now possible to drag a complete folder with presets and/or samples from the Browser onto a Drum Rack’s pads.
- Improve the performance when loading large presets.
- Support for the Record LED when using the Remote SL as a controller surface.
To see the complete list of improvements and Bug Fixes visit – http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88519
Ableton Live Ableton Bug Fixes Ableton Live 7 Ableton Live 7.0.3 Ableton Live 7.0.3 Free Update Available Ableton Live Akai MPD24 Ableton upgrade Akai MPD24 Live 7.0.3 Live Akai MPD24 What's new in Live 7.0.3
Composer, Synthesist, Electronic Musician & Multimedia Artist | Sr. Systems Analyst | Founder of the Rocky Mountain Synthesizer Meetup