Ableton Live 8.2.1 just released and is available here http://www.ableton.com/latest-versions.
8.2.1 Release Notes
Improvements and feature changes
- Improvements to Amp presets including better folder organization, additional guitar and bass amp presets and various other changes.
- Improvements to sound quality in Drum Machines.
- Performance optimizations on many Rack presets.
- Many delay devices now use the "Fade" Delay Transition mode, to avoid clicks.
- All Latin Percussion sounds are additionally available as chromatically tuned Simpler presets.
- Amp is now available in the trial version of Ableton Suite.
- Removed duplicate Amp presets.
- Fixed Hot-Swap behavior for a number of Session Drums and Drum Machines presets.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of soundcards with only one input on OS X.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using a ReWire slave such as Reason and manipulating devices in the slave that were referred to by clips in Live.
Composer, Synthesist, Electronic Musician & Multimedia Artist | Sr. Systems Analyst | Founder of the Rocky Mountain Synthesizer Meetup