If you are NOT at NAMM (like me) and would like to follow along, here are links to some people who are on the ground there:
- http://soundsandgear.com/ | NAMM Microsite | NAMM Coverage | Twitter
JK (aka saintjoe) has really hit the ground running and has been reporting out a lot of info already.
- http://www.synthtopia.com | NAMM Coverage | Twitter
I always love James at Synthtopia’s coverage. Looking forward to some juicy finds.
- http:://www.createdigitalmusic.com | NAMM Coverage
Peter Kirn never fails to deliver with some deep analysis.
- http://synthme.com/ | NAMM Coverage | YouTube
Already on the ground, SynthMe is publishing some nice vids.
- Ableton Colorado
I’m also looking forward to some notes from some fellow Boulder/Denver attendees such as Ableton Colorado.
- ScoreCast Online
Looks like composers Dean Ogden and Brian Ralston from one of my favorite podcasts are gearing up for some fun coverage via YouTube vids.
- NAMM.org also has some live streaming from the show here – http://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2011
- Rekkerd.org | NAMM Coverage
Ronnie’s not at the show, but still does an excellent job of finding cool news about it.
If you have a favorite source for coverage, add a comment.
If I were there I’d definitely be checking out Laura Escude’s WHAM BAM 2011 (4th Annual)
Friday, January 14 2011, 6:00pm – 3:00am | $10 – $15 | 21+
Jimmy Edgar, Richard Devine, WE ARE THE WORLD, Thavius Beck, Drumcell, Laura Escudé, DJ Kero, Derek Michael, Eezir, Professor Nalepa vs It's Not Over Quebec
6322 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Composer, Synthesist, Electronic Musician & Multimedia Artist | Sr. Systems Analyst | Founder of the Rocky Mountain Synthesizer Meetup