Percussa continues it's excellent customer support with another free update to MIDIBridge. The big featue in this update is the app now supports up to 16 AudioCubes up from 4 of the original version! Patches from previous versions will load just fine and simply load parameters for the first 4 cubes.
They also implemented one of my requests to add a modal dialog that pops up when you try to shut-down MIDIBridge. This prevents accidentally shut-downs during live performance.
Earlier this year Percussa upgraded the app to support:
- “Solo” buttons on "sensor" cube faces. Soloing allows you to “send the distance info as a MIDI control change only for the selected cube face. This is handy if you want to quickly MIDI-map a cube face to an effect parameter in Ableton Live for example.”
- Fixes which improve cube "state" recognition after patch loads – again speeding up configuration work.
- Cube color is now saved with the preset for relevant modes.
- MIDIBridge2 (Mac OSX) (r39)
- MIDIBridge2 (Windows) (r39)
- Modulate This! AudioCubes category
Artist site: http://www.markmoshermusic.com
Host of Sonic Encounters Podcast: http://markmoshermusic.com/podcast/.
Boulder Synthesizer Meetup founder and host: http://www.bouldersynth.com