Saintjoe from http://www.soundsandgear.com also runs the site http://www.maschinetutorials.com. He was kind enough to set me up with an account. I've spent a few weeks out on the site watching tutorials. I found the videos to be super informative and the quickstart 101,201 videos really shortenned my learning curve. Highly recommended if you want to get up to speed quickly and understand Maschine's features and workflow. The workout videos were also inspiring.
- Access to the current tutorials and resources on the site
- Access to the constantly growing database of new tutorials, tips, and informaiton.
- The ability to make custom tutorial requests so your exact questions get answered
- Instant chat support for questions that can’t wait!
- Access to structured basic, intermediate, and advanced
“courses” for those that want some initial information in an organized
- Access to search by keywords, category, or topics, for those that like to learn by “grab and go”
- A built in note taking system so you can take notes
on any tutorial and save them for later to your personal dashboard. You
can also bookmark any tutorial for quick access at any time. Build your
OWN reference resource that is customized to what you want and need.
- Exclusive workouts and challenges designed
to help you solidify your knowledge of Maschine and put into practice
the tools and information you learn.
- Any and everything added to the site in the future for as long as you’re an active member.
- A new monthly stimulus drum kit for the first 12 months sponsored by KicksAndSnares Corp
- Private members social network & community with chat, groups, forums, music uploading, video posting, and more
- Exclusive VIP interviews with various producers, performers, and product designers.
- More exclusive VIP downloads and deals sponsored by companies like diginoiz, fatloud, traumah drums, p5audio, mvploops, knockshouse.com, sample magic, loopmasters, and more.
Synthesist, Composer, Performer
Composer, Synthesist, Electronic Musician & Multimedia Artist | Sr. Systems Analyst | Founder of the Rocky Mountain Synthesizer Meetup