My good friends Bert and Celine from Percussa have launched a Kickstarter campaign for their new Super Signal Processor (SSP) Eurorack Module. Congrats to being funded in less than 12 hours! They also received a “project we love” badge from Kickstarter!!!
The Percussa Super Signal Processor (SSP) Eurorack Module is a powerful Eurorack module by Percussa, a brand of Noisetron LLC. It is based on one of the most powerful quad-core ARM Cortex A17 processors currently available, running an optimized linux mainline (v4) kernel, custom DSP software and professional audio I/O drivers.
Now they are reaching for a stretch goal to add MIDI Multidimensional Polyphonic Expression (MPE) support. They also have stickers, posters, and t-shirt awards for non-Eurorack folks who still want to support the campaign – or consider spreading the word.
As you can see from the photo below, they already have a functional prototype.
You can contribute to the Kickstarter here. The kickstarter page has all the details, pictures, links to videos, and audio samples.
Links to Other Coverage:
- Synthtopia – http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2017/08/05/percussa-launches-super-signal-processor-eurorack-module/
- Create Digital Music – https://cdm.link/2017/08/percussas-new-kickstarter-project-wants-to-be-the-brain-of-your-modular/
- Fact Mag – http://www.factmag.com/2017/08/10/percussa-ssp-eurorack-module-kickstarter/
- Matrixsynth – http://www.matrixsynth.com/2017/08/percussa-super-signal-processor-ssp-now.html
- Emusicians – http://www.emusician.com/gear/1332/percussa-super-signal-processor-eurorack-module-hits-kickstarter-hard/63492
- Synth Anatomy – http://www.synthanatomy.com/2017/08/the-percussa-super-signal-processor-eurorack-module-has-just-landed-on-kickstarter.html
- Rekkerd.org – http://rekkerd.org/percussa-super-signal-processor-ssp-eurorack-module-launched-on-kickstarter/
Composer, Synthesist, Electronic Musician & Multimedia Artist | Sr. Systems Analyst | Founder of the Rocky Mountain Synthesizer Meetup