I’m psyched and honored to be a part of this sound design project for the amazing new Ableton Wavetable Synth – The Round Wavetable Pack. AfroDJMac who curated this project had this to say about it…
Ableton Live 10 comes with a beast of a new synthesizer, Wavetable. Wavetable, as expected, uses wavetable synthesis to produce a near endless potential of sounds. To celebrate this new instrument, I’ve enlisted the help of 6 talented producers and sound designers. I ask them to send along a few presets using Wavetable, in any genre or style they wished. The result is 32 Wavetable and Instrument Rack presets that showcase the depth and power of Wavetable, as well as some of the other new devices in Ableton Live 10.
Contributors to this pack are:
- AfroDJMac – http://www.afrodjmac.com
- Isaac Cotec – https://subaqueousmusic.com
- Thomas Glendinning – https://elphnt.co.za/
- Mark Mosher – https://ModulateThis.com
- pAtches – https://patches.zone
- Josh Spoon – http://www.theproducerskitchen.com/
- Mark Towers – https://marktowers.net/
Here is a video overview of the pack by AfroDJMac.
Here is a video of early work on one of my presets “Dark Star” that made into this Live Pack.
A big thanks to AfroDJMac for curating all this!
You can learn more and download this free Live Pack using the link below:
Thanks for Reading,
Synthesist, Electronic Musician, Multimedia Aritst
If you are enjoying Modulate This! click here.